OSU Career Services
Career Services is OSU’s central employer development hub. We coordinate and connect employers and students through a diverse range of services. In addition to facilitating communication between employers and campus departments, we provide faculty with programming and resources to assist in the career development of their Students.
Faculty are often involved in the careers of students. Students might ask you, "who should I work for?" or “what should I do?” Employers may contact you
requesting “top” students, and parents might contact you to ask about their student's future. The definition and limits of your role can be hard to define.
Career Services works with OSU Legal Counsel and the National Association of Colleges and Employers to help faculty members navigate complicated ethical and
legal recruiting issues. We recommend the following resources for guidance in these areas.
Services Offered to Faculty & Staffs
- Workshops and classrooms presentations on a variety of subjects
- Access to the Hire System to see currently available part-time, work-study, full-time, internship and co-op
opportunities for students
- Ability to browse student resumes
- Salary, event attendance, and recruiting reports
- Assistance with career related class assignments